We have nothing to do with contemporary politics or groups. We only learn traditional Islam that the Prophet taught us through the Qur’an and Sunnah.
Here’s a list of rules that every member should comply with:
- Do not criticize important persons, however, it is possible to criticize ideas constructively.
- Respect the opinions. The answers must be scientifically and logically forged, and apply this rule scrupulously: I expose my opinion but I do not impose it.
- Do not engage in political issues, Takfir and Islamic groups, and it is strictly forbidden to talk about governors and political leaders.
- Do not say bad things about the sheikhs and scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’ah.
- Avoid intolerance, fanaticism, sectarianism and racism.
- Do not spread misconceptions unless it is a warning.